Top Quality Liquid Unsaturated Polyester Resin for Marine Fiberglass Resin
Unsaturated resins are polymer compounds usually composed of unsaturated monomers (e.g. vinylbenzene, acrylic acid, maleic acid, etc.) and cross-linking agents (e.g. peroxides, photoinitiators, etc.). Unsaturated resins are used in a wide variety of applications because of their good processability and high strength.This UPR resin is promoted and thixotropic improved unsaturated polyester resin synthesized from phthalic acid and maleic anhydride and standard diols. Has been dissolved in styrene monomer, with moderate viscosity and reactivity.
1. Automobile manufacturing: Unsaturated resin can be used to make automobile shells, chassis and other parts.
2. Shipbuilding: Unsaturated resin can be used to make ship shells, decks and other parts.
3. Construction field: unsaturated resin can be used to make building materials, pipes, tanks, etc.
4. Electronic field: unsaturated resin can be used to make electronic components, circuit boards and so on.
1. Good fluidity: Unsaturated resin can be made into various shapes by injection moulding, extrusion, pressing and other processing methods.
2. High strength: the strength of unsaturated resin is much higher than general plastic materials, and can be used to make various structural parts.
3. Corrosion resistance: Unsaturated resin has excellent corrosion resistance and can be used to make chemical equipment and storage tanks.
4. High temperature resistance: Unsaturated resin has high temperature resistance and can be used to make high temperature resistant parts.
Application fields of unsaturated resin
Packed in 1100kg drums or 220kg metal drums, the storage period is six months at 20℃, elevated temperatures will shorten the storage period accordingly, it should be placed in a cool and ventilated place, avoid direct sunlight and keep away from heat sources, it is flammable, and should be kept away from open flames.